Need to choose two of four... (exotic pairs- python declic? horatio? simple?) Help me

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,
    I'm a newbie to louboutin and I'm now so much in love with CLs..
    I'm buying more and more CL pairs. :nuts:

Currently, I'm in love with exotic pairs and having really hard time with controlling myself.:P

I think need to choose two pairs from these four pairs.
    (Thank you so much, Alice.These pictures are from Alice's posting. And also sorry for using your pictures without your permission)

[​IMG]
    1. simple 85 beige/blue (? I don't know exact color name) -> paid $523
    2. horatio red slingback 120 -> paid $369
    3. declic beige/grey -> paid $418
    4. declic burgundy -> have to search it... it might cost $440 or $457. (with shipping and tax)

If I can only afford two pairs of those four pairs, which one should I go for?
    These will be my first experience with exotic pairs.

Is it too hot deal so I have to keep at least three? Or is it common sale?
    What do you think?

2. 1 or 3 and 4.

3. for me it's got to be number.....3 ..& 4 :biggrin:

4. I would choose one pair out of 3 & 4 since both are declic. If you go for 3 then I would pick 2 (bigger colour difference), otherwise 4 & 1. Good luck !!

5. I personally would go for 3. And then I'd pick number 2 for a different style/colour combination.

If you'd rather have one of the others then I'd go for 1 & 4, again for the different style/colours.

6. 2 and 3 some different style and colors :smile:

7. If you dont mind having the same style of shoe - then I would go for 3 and 4..
    but if you want to mix it up a bit - go for 2 and 3!

8. 3 &4 for me

9. I say three and four. If you don't want the same style then I say two and three.

They are all great!

10. i'm confused. did you try all of these on and own them right now? because if so i like 4 the best.

but if you're considering which ones to get.. you should try them on. i like declics but they don't fit my feet at all.

11. I agree with noah, if you don't mind having two shoes of the same style, I'd go with 3 and 4, if you want more variety I'd go with 2 and 4. Overall they're all fabulous shoes.

12. (1) and (4). The simple is a great "neutral" and comfortable pair with which to travel or wear all day. The burgundy declics are just Knock Outs! I think that way you will have two gorgeous pairs with the most versatility!

13. [QUOTE=fmd914;11676261](1) and (4). The simple is a great "neutral" and comfortable pair with which to travel or wear all day. The burgundy declics are just Knock Outs! I think that way you will have two gorgeous pairs with the most versatility![/QUOTE]

I agree totally!! I would love to get a pair of the simples - 1!!:nuts:

14. My vote is for 2 & 3

15. 2 & 3 . I'm not a simple fan :smile: