need to choose 2...please help (Sapin, blurberry and Blue India)

yayaflower

Nov 8, 2006
Ladies....I know I am always asking what color to get. I ordered blueberry part time and Blue india part time. But I just read old thread on part time style and part time is not too popular here. I think it is a bit long for my liking too. So please please help me decide

Blue India Work
Blueberry part time
Sapin twiggy

I need to choose 2 out of these options:yes:

I would say definitely the blue india work.

I'm not a huge fan of either the part-time or twiggy style, but love the blueberry color. If you have never tried on a part-time and know the twiggy style works for you, I would say go for that.

i would say the BI work.
i owned a twiggy once and hated the size and sold it.
part time haven't really tried the size however i don't really like things that are long, so since i didn't like the twiggy..i'm sure i won't like the part time.

Definitely the Blue India Work and a Sapin..City?
I know this was not an option but I don't really like the twiggy ot the part time that much..
Anyway, let us know what you decide!:yes:

Thanks all for helping me:love:

I have to choose between blue india work, blueberry part time and sapin twiggy. I love the blueberry color but I am not too keen on the part time style....too long for my liking and I am fairly short 5'3''.

I wish there is an option of getting blueberry work/city or even sapin work/city....but they don't have them in stock:crybaby:

I happen to like the part time. If it were in Sapin I'd say keep it.

I'd keep the BI Work and the Sapin Twiggy. I love the color Sapin. A definite keeper for me. Plus the work fits alot of stuff. Good everyday bag.

Hi Yaya! I would go with the blue india work and sapin twiggy because they are fairly different bags from each other - rather than getting 2 blues. Plus the work and part time styles are pretty close, so the sapin twiggy would also be good to have. :smile: