need to choose 2...please help (Sapin, blurberry and Blue India)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies....I know I am always asking what color to get. I ordered blueberry part time and Blue india part time. But I just read old thread on part time style and part time is not too popular here. I think it is a bit long for my liking too. So please please help me decide

Blue India Work
    Blueberry part time
    Sapin twiggy

I need to choose 2 out of these options:yes:

2. I would say definitely the blue india work.

I'm not a huge fan of either the part-time or twiggy style, but love the blueberry color. If you have never tried on a part-time and know the twiggy style works for you, I would say go for that.

3. i would say the BI work.
    i owned a twiggy once and hated the size and sold it.
    part time haven't really tried the size however i don't really like things that are long, so since i didn't like the twiggy..i'm sure i won't like the part time.

4. Blue india work & Sapin twiggy!

5. I ditto spiral.:yes:
    Of all those blueberry is my favorite color, but I'm not a fan of the PT.

6. Blue India Work
    Blueberry part time

i admire the blues.... :smile:

7. BI work and sapin twiggy, but i would rather go for sapin work and bluebery twiggy.

8. Blueberry work and sapin twiggy ....

9. Definitely the Blue India Work and a Sapin..City?
    I know this was not an option but I don't really like the twiggy ot the part time that much..
    Anyway, let us know what you decide!:yes:

10. Blueberry City and Sapin Twiggy get my vote!

11. Thanks all for helping me:love:

I have to choose between blue india work, blueberry part time and sapin twiggy. I love the blueberry color but I am not too keen on the part time style....too long for my liking and I am fairly short 5'3''.

I wish there is an option of getting blueberry work/city or even sapin work/city....but they don't have them in stock:crybaby:

12. I happen to like the part time. If it were in Sapin I'd say keep it.

I'd keep the BI Work and the Sapin Twiggy. I love the color Sapin. A definite keeper for me. Plus the work fits alot of stuff. Good everyday bag.

13. Blue India Work
    Blueberry part time

2 Blues...but very different !!!

14. Sapin and Blue India!

I'm biased tho b/c I have a Sapin Work and a BI City... :yes:

15. Hi Yaya! I would go with the blue india work and sapin twiggy because they are fairly different bags from each other - rather than getting 2 blues. Plus the work and part time styles are pretty close, so the sapin twiggy would also be good to have. :smile: