Need the white rabbit fur coach bag!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they were on clearance at bloomies and nordies a couple of months ago for ~200... doubt it's available anymore though. maybe outlets? i dont think that bag was very popular at all since it was on clearance everywhere.

I bought from this seller once. They were awesome to deal with, and very communicative, and I got a great authentic Coach. The way I found her was by seeing another ebay user stealing all of her auction pics and using them in their auctions. I notified her, and I ended up buying one of her purses.

Lexie2000 said:
I bought from this seller once. They were awesome to deal with, and very communicative, and I got a great authentic Coach. The way I found her was by seeing another ebay user stealing all of her auction pics and using them in their auctions. I notified her, and I ended up buying one of her purses.

Hm. Maybe I'll try ordering from them if they aren't at any outlets. The seller does have some odd negative feedback though. Thanks for the replies! Anyone else?

Hi there!

I actually bought the smaller chocolate brown fur Coach bag in March I believe. I bought it at Dillards for $80! (It was originally $360 or so). I've only used it once so far... mainly because it's a "winter" bag, but I'm very happy that i purchased it! I would check Ebay... I don't believe many fakes were made in those styles and if they were, they would be blatantly obvious fakes.

HTH!

Where do you live pursefanatic? Hopefully the outlets are close by to me!! And if you two got them for so cheap, I guess it's not worth spending 275+ on ebay! I'll look around thanks for the quick responses!

I've actually seen it in stores at Macys this week! They had a couple left in white and a black as well. I wanted it but it was $200 ish and I know I wouldn't use it until winter. PM me if you want store details!

Status
Not open for further replies.