Need suggestions..

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi All.. I need your help. After horrible things happened to my Dora, now I am thinking to get a new bag with lower price. I just feel pain paying so much money for my Dora and it's melted. I made a special thread for this with lots of pictures. Now my Dora is with LV, sent to repair and I don't know for how long.
I am waiting for pochette metis in empreinte, but again, after my Dora, at the moment I don't want to spend much money on LV.
I need a bag for replacement of my Dora. I want to use for everyday when I only bring victorine wallet, zcp for cards, mini pochette for cosmetics, cles for coins and cles for keys. I need to have long strap so I can wear it cross body. I have 2 toddlers.
I am open for all model, as long as have long strap for cross body and at lower price. Any suggestions ? I am thinking between Favorite MM, Sienna PM, Speedy B 25, Noe BB, Twinset empreinte, or Alma BB DE.. Please give me your ideas. Thanks all.. :smile:

My vote is Speedy b 25 (u don't seem to need much room now but with 2 toddlers u may need it eventually) If u don't care much for zippers then then noe bb is gorgeous and another good choice. I don't know much about the sienna, the style didn't really appeal to me. I have the twinset empreinte and the alma bb DE and imo they are so small for everyday and leaves u no extra room in case u need it. I have the fav mm too, and there is some issues of creasing on the flap (not sure if it's resolved yet), but I think for everyday I need a zipper because although the magnet is strong u still run the risk of stuff spilling out and again it's smaller than the speedy. The Speedy b 25 is very carefree and small, but holds tons. It looks great crossbody and on shoulders. The opening is a little small but I took out my samorga and somehow it made it easier to get in the bag. Hope this helps.

My vote is Speedy b 25 (u don't seem to need much room now but with 2 toddlers u may need it eventually) If u don't care much for zippers then then noe bb is gorgeous and another good choice. I don't know much about the sienna, the style didn't really appeal to me. I have the twinset empreinte and the alma bb DE and imo they are so small for everyday and leaves u no extra room in case u need it. I have the fav mm too, and there is some issues of creasing on the flap (not sure if it's resolved yet), but I think for everyday I need a zipper because although the magnet is strong u still run the risk of stuff spilling out and again it's smaller than the speedy. The Speedy b 25 is very carefree and small, but holds tons. It looks great crossbody and on shoulders. The opening is a little small but I took out my samorga and somehow it made it easier to get in the bag. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your inputs.. ;)
I don't really care about zipper/non zipper. As long as cross body..

Reactions: Kitty157
I have a Speedy B25. I carry about the same amount as you do. Its long adjustable strap for cross-body actually comes in three sections. You can take out one piece to convert the strap to a shoulder carry length, where the bag falls about middle of the rib cage. I didn't know about the strap's three sections until my SA showed me, so I was pretty psyched. And, because the 25 is not too bulky (at least in the canvas), it looks fine next to your side as a shoulder carry. Mentioning this in case having a shoulder carry option is important to you or may be a nice bonus to consider.

Last edited:
I also have the Alma BB, but I think because it's smaller, the Speedy 25
might be a better choice. Especially since you have toddlers and might need the extra space that the Speedy 25 has, as previous poster mentioned.

Out of all of them I vote Sienna. I have the Turenne PM which is very similar and really love how well this bag can be worn crossbody and lays up against the body. People complain that the opening to the Speedy B 25 isn't that easy to get in and out of. I have the Alma BB and it's fun, but not easy to get in and out of especially with what all you want to put in it. I also have the Favorite and really wish the magnetic clasp was more secure. I can't comment on the Twinset, or the Noe BB

Take a look at the croisette... I carry almost the same stuff as you do, it's perfect crossbody and light too. Not to mention really pretty!

I vote for speedy b 25.

I have a Speedy B25. I carry about the same amount as you do. Its long adjustable strap for cross-body actually comes in three sections. You can take out one piece to convert the strap to a shoulder carry length, where the bag falls about middle of the rib cage. I didn't know about the strap's three sections until my SA showed me, so I was pretty psyched. And, because the 25 is not too bulky (at least in the canvas), it looks fine next to your side as a shoulder carry. Mentioning this in case having a shoulder carry option is important to you or may be a nice bonus to consider.

I also have the Alma BB, but I think because it's smaller, the Speedy 25
might be a better choice. Especially since you have toddlers and might need the extra space that the Speedy 25 has, as previous poster mentioned.

Out of all of them I vote Sienna. I have the Turenne PM which is very similar and really love how well this bag can be worn crossbody and lays up against the body. People complain that the opening to the Speedy B 25 isn't that easy to get in and out of. I have the Alma BB and it's fun, but not easy to get in and out of especially with what all you want to put in it. I also have the Favorite and really wish the magnetic clasp was more secure. I can't comment on the Twinset, or the Noe BB

Take a look at the croisette... I carry almost the same stuff as you do, it's perfect crossbody and light too. Not to mention really pretty!

I have speedy B 30 and speedy 35. I did consider to add speedy 25 in my collection, but the small opening stop me..
I have alma BB in epi fuschia. I love the bag and the size. Will it be a good idea to add another one in DE ?
Oh well.. I also think about croisette.. Thank you for everyone input.. Always love TPF Member.. :smile:

I have speedy B 30 and speedy 35. I did consider to add speedy 25 in my collection, but the small opening stop me..
I have alma BB in epi fuschia. I love the bag and the size. Will it be a good idea to add another one in DE ?
Oh well.. I also think about croisette.. Thank you for everyone input.. Always love TPF Member.. :smile:
Because you already have two Speedys and an Alma - the Sienna would be very similar - then maybe it's worth looking at the Favourite to add diversity.

I have the speedy b 25, siena pm and twinset. I sold 2 out of 3 of my speedy b 25's because the opening started to annoy me. I have even been considering selling my last speedy b and purchase the turenne pm. I love the siena pm it's such an easy bag to carry and so easy to get in and out of. Quite a bit smaller than the speedy 25 tho but it looks like you carry similar items to me and it works perfect. I just rec'd my twinset yesterday and love love it but have to downsize a bit and just no extra space for kiddy snacks;)

Because you already have two Speedys and an Alma - the Sienna would be very similar - then maybe it's worth looking at the Favourite to add diversity.

I have the speedy b 25, siena pm and twinset. I sold 2 out of 3 of my speedy b 25's because the opening started to annoy me. I have even been considering selling my last speedy b and purchase the turenne pm. I love the siena pm it's such an easy bag to carry and so easy to get in and out of. Quite a bit smaller than the speedy 25 tho but it looks like you carry similar items to me and it works perfect. I just rec'd my twinset yesterday and love love it but have to downsize a bit and just no extra space for kiddy snacks;)

Thank you for your inputs.. ;)
Still thinking and thinking..

Alma BB :::woot woot::: Hands down, the alma bb is my most fav LV of all of them at this very minute. I might change my mind tomorrow. LOL! But the alma bb is PERFECTION. ~ XOXO