Need suggestions for spiked flats!

Aug 31, 2009
Hey gals!

I'm in LOVE with Sam Edelman's Beatrix flat. I love spikes, and it's a super comfy flat that I can wear with anything. (I've got it in 3 colors.) I love the fact that it's a plain flat with a little something extra and not overly spiked.

I just discovered today that someone must have dropped some weird syrup all over the spikes in the bar of my favorite ones - the syrup has hardened and all sorts of junk is stuck to it. :rant::rant:

Unfortunately - looks like the Beatrix has been discontinued (in all colors except the sequined ones) and the only site that has them is 6pm, but not in my size.

So I need your suggestions - I'm looking for a flat that is comfortable, has spikes (but tastefully), and not Louboutin priced :P Ideally it would be something that I could buy in multiple different colors like the Beatrix.

Here's a pic of the beatrix:
sam-edelman-beatrix.jpg

TIA! :heart:

^ they won't be as comfy as the scrunch type flats pictured in your original post. Valentino is pretty rigid - so I would wear to work or for an event, but probably not to walk miles and miles in.

I have the Beatrix shoes (lol in multiple colors) and the Valentino rockstud flats. The valentinos are much more comfy IMO and better made. They have a real sole and some cushion, unlike the Beatrix which have such a flat/ thin sole.