Need Suggestions for Our Couple Ring!

luxbunni

Sep 2, 2014
Hello everyone!

My boyfriend and I are looking for a new set of rings for our upcoming 3 year anniversary Our budget is 2k - 2.5k for both rings so we are looking for materials such as 18k gold. Please leave suggestions :love:

The List (Considering):

- Cartier Love Ring
- Bulgari B.ZERO1 Ring18kt
- Tiffany 1837™:Ring 18kt
- Gucci Icon 18k ...Doesn't have my size (4)
- ???

Last edited:
Out of those options I'd vote for the Cartier Love! Although I'd also look into having something done custom made by a jeweller, since it might feel more special if you get something unique made.

Out of those options I'd vote for the Cartier Love! Although I'd also look into having something done custom made by a jeweller, since it might feel more special if you get something unique made.

Thankyou for your suggestion :heart: !
I did consider the custom option, but I'm having doubts regarding find someone reputable. My knowledge for fine jewelry is limited atm so I wouldn't be able to tell if the quality of the metals are what the person claim to be :sad: But this is definitely something I want to do in the future!

Not a fan of the Tiffany and Gucci... I don't see them as lifetime pieces- I do really like the suggestion of the atlas ring.

I prefer love first, and a tie for the bulgari (misspelled sorry) and rose gold atlas, maybe white or yellow for your bf.

I love it! It's gorgeous, I'm adding this to my own wishlist :biggrin: Not sure if my will like this (going to send him a picture now) Thankyou!!

@LVoeletters I can definitely see where you are coming from! Most of the pieces from Gucci and Tiffany are probably something I wouldn't enjoy after my 20s :sad: Thanks for the reminder!

@lanasyogamama :heart::heart::heart: I guess I can't go wrong with the Cartier!

I love it! It's gorgeous, I'm adding this to my own wishlist :biggrin: Not sure if my will like this (going to send him a picture now) Thankyou!!

@LVoeletters I can definitely see where you are coming from! Most of the pieces from Gucci and Tiffany are probably something I wouldn't enjoy after my 20s :sad: Thanks for the reminder!

@lanasyogamama :heart::heart::heart: I guess I can't go wrong with the Cartier!

It would be even nicer in rose gold!

Cartier trinity ring! I love mine! My hubby wears my old fake one (real gold though) over his neck as pendant while i wore my authentic one on my right hand middle finger...i told him that one day we will buy another one that will fit his fingers..

Aww... cute ideas!

How matching do they need to be? I'm thinking maybe a perlee from VCA for your and a toujours for him?

Blue Nile also has very nice rings that you can mix and match if you don't need to go luxe name route.