Need suggestions for my new bag! Thanks!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Soo.. I'm on the hunt for a new medium sized handbag. Something similar in size to the Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Groovee or a little bigger, but a much longer strap so that it reaches my waist. Around 20'' or so? Preferably leather. Any suggestions would be very helpful. TIA! :smile:

2. You should check out the new Spring Collection from up and coming designer bryna nicole. I have been loving her bag and pre-ordered the Harlow in Black!

The strap is waist length (I emailed the company to make sure) and its all italian leather!

www.brynanicole.com

hope that helps your search!

3. thanks for your suggestion! but i'm looking for something a little bigger to put a notebook or two in for classes.

4. Do you have a price range? Colors?

5. Price range: under $400
    Colors: Open to anything, but nothing too bright like yellow

6. Do you have a TJ Maxx or Marshalls in your area? They get a lot of really nice bags at deep discounts.

7. you could also do a shopstyle.com search. put in the price, and size/kind of handbag and see what comes up.

8. try this quilted computer briefcase. It is made of very soft lambskin outside. and fabric padding inside

for only $200

Attached Files:

9. thanks for all the help everyone!
    i'll look into the suggestions.

10. You can find great select to here ... Very kaind people on it :smile: