Need suggestions for my Black inclusion speedy keyring

1. What bag would you think it would look cute on? I really want to use it, but think maybe it would only look good on a black epi bag. If I were to purchase a black epi bag, which one should I get (I did have the Epi Speedy; did not think it was comfortable to carry).

TIA!! ;)

2. I thought there was a pic of it on the denim speedy but cant seem to locate it.
    but this gives you an idea.

speedy triplets 2.jpg
  3. LOL THAT'S MINE!! :lol::lol: thanks Bag Fetish :rochard:!

i have both the beige and black Inclusion Speedy keyrings. i use the beige one for my Mono Speedy 25, and the black one for my Damier Speedy 25. here's a clearer look:

speedy twins 2.jpg
  4. Maybe a Jasmin? I have one and love it.

5. Didnt you have one of them on the denim as well ?

6. :shrugs: no, that wasn't me. it was Irene who had her Panda cles on her Denim Neo-Speedy :yes:

7. Maybe.. :Push:
    But i think there was a denim with the inclusion.. i will have to go looking :smile:

8. They look awesome! I never thought of the Damier, but seeing yours makes me reconsider. Thank you for sharing!

9. I was thinking about a Jasmine also. Do all come with gold hardware?

10. how about the Epi Alma? The keychain would liven up an otherwise classic and conservative bag!

11. Epi Alma is a great idea; do you know if the black comes with silver or gold hardware?

What about the Soufflot? Do you think that would work or look weird?

12. Oooh! I think the Black Inclusion Speedy keychain would look adorable on a Black Soufflot!:heart:

13. I think now the Almas have black with silver hardware while the older models have black with gold hardware. I think either would be gorgeous but the gold hardware would match the gold speedy keychain a little bit more.

The Soufflot is a BEAUTIFUL bag! I've always wanted one but it just never looked right with me! I think either bag would be beautiful for the speedy keychain! Keep us updated!

14. I think you could put it on almost any bag. Black goes with everything, plus it's so great looking!!

15. It would be hot on a Mizzi Vienna

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice