Need suggestions for a summer bag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was hoping I could get some suggestions for a new summer bag. I'm going nuts since I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a white/ivory leather bag that is smooshy and unstructured feeling but with some outside pockets. I prefer silver hardware but will tolerate dull brass hardware.

The biggest issue with me is the size since I'm only 5'4". I also don't carry a lot in my bag so a medium size is best. I have found several nice bags but they are all too large. I am looking for a medium sized bag (something like 12x8x5).

For price I would prefer to stay under $500 but could go up to $1,000 for the right bag.

Here's some ideas of bags I like but don't work because of size. Hopefully it will help give everyone an idea of what I like:
    1. Gerard Darel
    [​IMG]
    2. B Makowsky 'Chelsea' Zip Pebble Hobo Bag
    [​IMG]
    3. Botkier Bianca (The medium is a perfect size but I already have one and don't want a second one).
    [​IMG]
    4. Gussto Torlia
    [​IMG]
    5. Gussto Baca
    [​IMG]

I would appreciate any ideas. TIA.

2. The Celine Bittersweet is so scrummy and smoochy, loved it except it was white. I can't even do white T-shirts let alone a white bag!

3. Thanks Passerby adn Riffraff.

Passerby-
    Yes the Cole Haan is too structured but I appreciate the thought.

Riffraff-
    I like the Celine. It's very simple and pretty.

Any other ideas?

4. I have been checking out ivory bags for summer recently. Tano have some nice cream/ivory bags that are similar to the style you are looking for.

Attached Files: