Need suggestions and Help for Reissue 226 on the leather and color!

Is NM getting blue caviar? I heard they are getting patent blue this season

Yes. I normally shop from NM over Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto, CA and Broadway Plaza Shopping Center in Walnut Creek, CA. The store getting a blue and burgundy caviar is the one in Walnut Creek, CA. I went to Palo Alto NM today, just to check if there is any caviar reissue. They have a black caviar 227 reissue. I compared with the one in distressed calfskin, then I have kind of 2nd thought on the caviar reissue. Not sure if I will like the caviar reissue 226. Today, as I saw the black caviar 227 reissue, I felt that it looks like my other caviar classic flaps. I think I have to wait to see the caviar burgundy n blue reissue to make a decision.

Hi, i know this is old thread, but i am contemplating to buy reissue aged calf or reissue aged lambskin. Im quite new to reissue so i appreciate any feedback. I was told by SA in Chanel KLCC that aged lambskin is seasonal but i managed to source one from reseller. I really like the look than aged calf, but made to understand that aged calf is more durable. How about the aged lamb? I know classic style lambskin is a bit fragile. Anyone owned reissue aged lambskin? Please help out. Need to make decision in 5 days time.

Distressed calfskin- uber classic!

Oh my- burgundy in distressed leather reissue sounds like a dream, especially if it were to be with ruthenium hardware *fans self*

But navy blue sounds dreamy too- which do you think suits your wardrobe and tastes better?