Need suggestion on Bay bag

mameaw

Jul 20, 2006
Hi,

I'm thinking abt buying the quilted bay bag. Still, i can't choose b/t the medium (as seen a lot in magazines/celebs) and the bowling one (not sure abt the name...but it's only half inch narrower but one inch taller). For the color, i'm pretty sure to go for Moka:roflmfao:

What do u guys suggest? I'm all ears!!!:yes:

TIA:heart:

Attachments

• NMV01J1_mh[1].jpg
    NMV01J1_mh[1].jpg
    6 KB · Views: 38
  • NMV01J2_mh[1].jpg
    NMV01J2_mh[1].jpg
    5 KB · Views: 28
I am not sold on the bowler, so I would say the medium.

Do you have a store near you so you could carry them and check them our first hand?

I couldnt get on with my bay, even though I was so desperate to get it :sad:

The regular/medium Bay definately :nuts: It fits over the shoulder easily whereas the Bowler doesn't. Plus I prefer the shape :yes:

I have the Medium in Moka and I love it to pieces :heart:

I think it is a very hard style and colour combo to find now though - Dollygirl has been trying to track one down for sometime now :shrugs:

Thks for all inputs ladiesss

So, no one said bowler...hahaha i guess i'm going to take the medium one.

The thing is i'm in Thailand, where there is only one Chloe shop. Don't ever think abt the price. It's such a nightmare (very very expensive here). I may need to let my friend buy from Europe if it's still possible to find.

I haven't seen the bowler IRL. Tht's y i'm hesitated b/t medium and bowler. Btw, u guys clear things out for me:yes: ohhhh i need the medium now. Moka is so gorgeous.:yahoo:

Million thks