Need stam advice...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need to make a decision fairly quickly. I have the opportunity to get a new black stam with white trim. Has anyone seen this IRL? I can't seem to find any pictures in the forum. I already have a black small cecilia and a dark grey mix quilted bowler (which really looks black). Do I need another black bag? I have a baby stam, but no regular stams. I just can't decide if I love it or not.

ETA: Do you think the white trim looks out of place on the bag? Also, it has a resin chain.

2. that's the daydream bag. there are a couple of pics floating around on here. let me see if i can find them.

3. ^I love the black Daydream stam. The trim and stone-like resin chain really give it an unexpected modern accent. I don't know if anyone here has one in this color combo, but there should be a pic in one of the threads about the fall stams. . .le me see if I can find it. . .

4. Lol, Jinx Tad!

5. [​IMG]

6. #7 Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  7. Thanks everyone! I was just staring at that picture. lol. I think I am falling in love with everything but the chain. But the leather looks tdf! I really wish I could get it in another color, though, only because I already have a couple of black bags.

8. What about taking the chain off? I've been wearing my grey stam w/ out the chain lately, feels like a totally different bag....just a thought!

9. i saw that bag at NM a few months ago. i really liked it, i love that daydream leather! love the shimmer to it and the leather lining :drool: does the one you are thinking about have the leather lining?

10. OMG go for it it's gorgeous and you can never have too many black or neutral bags!!

11. I like it!

12. ok, I took the plunge and pre-saled it from NM. It was the only MJ bag they had in the store. So it is something like 30% off, then another 50% off that next week for a steal of a price at around $418. I've been wanting to jump on the stam train, but with something a little more classic. But the more I look at that leather the more I couldn't resist. I totally forgot to ask my SA if it was lined in leather. Hopefully I will fall in love with the chain, but if not I'll just wear it without. I just hope it is not too similar to my small black Cecilia, which I LOVE.

13. Wow! Fab deal...Congrats!!!

14. Sounds like you got a killer deal!! Even though you have other black bags, they all sound very different. You'll find certain bags go better with certain outfits/occasions and the new Daydream Stam is TDF! Maybe the chain will grow on you, or just carry it around w/o the chain (I've actually not been using the chains on my stams for a while now). Cant wait to see pics of the bag when she's finally in your hands!!