Need somthing to hold keys, but what will work

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I need something to hold my keys but what will work? I have a VW and the key is on the key fob and then I have 2 keys to my apt. (1 for main door and other for my apt.). Here's what I was thinking, let me know what you think...

1. new heart change purse
2. mono cles
3. mono key holder

Cute! I like all 3 of those and I've been having my eye on the multi cles, but I think the Mono Key Holder would be more convinient. I actually have one in Damier and I LOVE it! Here are a fewpics :idea:

khvasbjf-1.jpg
khvasbjf-2.jpg

I have a honda so I have a big key too and then I have 4 other keys. So I put my 4 keys in a key holder and my car key on my cles that holds my important cards, so I can just run with that when I need to. You could put the key on the cles and if you didn't want the other keys hanging out, you could put them inside the zipper part.

I need something to hold my keys but what will work? I have a VW and the key is on the key fob and then I have 2 keys to my apt. (1 for main door and other for my apt.). Here's what I was thinking, let me know what you think...

2. mono cles
3. mono key holder
NO Brainer IMHO...I'd get the new Vernis or MC Heart Cles...LOVE EM

i love mine. i don't think the heart will work well for keys. not from what i have seen. but the 4 key holders make me so happy! love those things!

Attachments

• keyclosed.jpg
    keyclosed.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 73
  • keyopen.jpg
    keyopen.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 86
and i think the vernis would be a wonderful piece to hold your keys. its cooler looking , esp in the new red, than even the mono!

keep epi in mind also. a lot of them are popping up at good prices on ebay.

I also have one of those long car keys that have a fob on it so I had a hard time with the regular key holders (the key stuck out), until I came across this ... I love it. I can put parking cards, coupons and a few credit cards/ID in it too for quick runs to the grocery stores or the post office. It's the multicles rabat for $210.

p11325193_ph_hero.jpg

2. mono cles
3. mono key holder

Mono cles,