Need some support on deciding!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I want to by a Bulga bag, but I don’t know if the big one is to big:weird: . Does anyone have experience in this. I am rather tall, 172 cm. I am not able to try the bags on because they are going to send them from Stockholm. I don’t want to wait until I get up there next time, maybe they will be sold out. Please help me, to decide :Push: witch size to buy. I must decide today and they will send the bag next week.

Bulga Large.jpg Bulga medium.jpg
  2. I'm not much for tall, long bags. I saw the first Bulga bag in red in Lucky magazine (or one that was very similar to it). I like the second shoulder bag much more.

3. Hello! It’s me again:P . I have a additional question. Does anyone know if these bags come in Bronze. I have seen them in a gold colour, but I allready have a gold bag and would like a bronze I could to wear all around the year:smile:

4. Sorry I can't really help you on colour.

I do have a suggestion though, have you considered the totes ? I particularly like this one, just because it doesn't have as many rivets and may go out of vogue less quickly. There's also a really cute one with lots and lots of rivets, so here's two pictures so you can decide for yourself ! :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I’ve seen them both, and I don’t like the first one, the second one is ok, but they don’t talk to me…sorry. If I’m going to have a Bulga I suppose it has to be one of the hobos and I’m leaning towards the big one. Now I have seen it on a dummy and it looked ok in size, but I’m still indecisive:embarasse .
    Large 18"H x 16"W x 1"D
    Medium 12"H x 15"W x 1"D

6. Ahh okay, well, this is your bag so you should be the one in love with it ! :smile:

I would probably get the medium one personally, just because you don't want a bag to overwhelm you. But then again, you're a LOT taller than me so maybe the larger one would also look good ? :smile: Decisions decisions.

7. With the hobos, I vote for the 'shorter' one. I LOVE the totes tho'...especially the first, less embellished one.

8. I have the smaller one, but in the purple, and it's fabulous. It's actually very roomy, and I think if it were any bigger, I'd lose all my stuff in the bottom!! As for the totes, I saw them in person, and they're very cute, esp with that flap/pocket in the front. It kinda reminded me of that Michelle Frantz Handmaid bag that Heavensent posted a while back. I looked at it in brown, and the color/type of leather didn't tickle my fancy, but the yellowish tone was in the same soft leather as my purple one and it was quite nice.

9. i like the smaller one better versus the longer one..

10. I like this one. It's cute and the color is different. The large Bulga hobo seems potentially too long. I'm going shopping. If I try it on, I'll report back.

[​IMG]

11. If it was me I'd go for the larger of the two hobos. But I do have a thing for bags that could theoretically carry the kitchen sink.;). You should go with your gut - if one is calling to you more, go for that one. If you overthink it, you'll potentially end up with the wrong one.

12. i almost got a bulga (i may get one when some new colors come out), and i definately like the medium better. the large is nice, but there's something about the shape and longness of the bag when it's on that i didn't think was exactly right, and the medium seemed plenty roomy.

13. I like the larger one. I love big bags right now. They seem to give the impression that you are ready for anything at a moments notice. Throw in a georgeous scarf, or a light cashmere sweater; haul it out when necessary. always ready with a big bag.

Plus I saw a hugh Gucci shopper on a tall slim woman the other day and it looked great on her. I'm 5'4", she must have been 5'6" or 5'7".

14. I vote for the smaller one, although you are tall, so you can probably also get the taller one. I think it depends on what you will be carrying in the bag. If you are like me, and carry lots of papers and books for work, then I recommend the taller bag. But, if you are looking for more of an everyday bag, I think the smaller one is better.

15. Thank you for all your support, you are the best “know it all” :P when it comes to bags. One can always depend on your input and help.
    I had to make a decision today and when I rang my contact up I ended up ordering the larger one:amuse: I like large bags:nuts: so I am very pleased with my decision and the medium was no longer available in brown colour so…. my decision got very easy in the end.
    Ones again thanks :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice