Need some suggestions under $200

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is there anything I can purchase at LV for under $200? It's my friends birthday on Monday and she's not my best best friend but I still want to get her something nice. She loves LV and especially the Epi line. Are there any earrings/keyrings/cles/cigarette cases under $200? I'm kind of broke right now. :sad:

2. A few things that are under $200 that I can think of at the moment:
    -Epi Cles
    -Denim Cles
    -Antigua Pochette Plate PM

3. how about the monogram Cles?
    it holds tons!!! and very very functionable.

4. oh! i love the idea of a bubbles ring! good one rebecca!

5. I like the idea of jewellery..or a bandeau.

6. A couple of the Azur items are under 200. 4 keyring is 150 and the Azur cles is 150.

7. I would recommend the LVOE scarf or the bubble ring. Both are really neat!

8. ooh i would get the bubble ring

9. The Mini agenda is awesome! That is a gift that seems more then it is!

10. i was going to suggest pochette florentine but i just checked the price is $15 over budget. a cles would be nice very useful.

i would love to have u as my friend, your so kind

11. I think the Epi cles is a cute option.
    Good luck !
    Hope your friend has a great birthday

12. Cles or a bandeau would be really nice. I'm sure your friend will love whatever you choose! I've got a friend who just finished law school and I want to buy her something LV to match her damier agenda, so I am considering similar options so thanks for posting!

13. I think the agenda would be a very cool present, or a cles. I wish my friends would buy me LV :P