Need some suggestions for clothing worn in las Vegas..

fairlady

O.G.
Sep 17, 2006
I have not been to las Vegas in many years.my son is going with a group of guys(21-22 yrs old) anyway I d love to get him something to wear for Xmas.what are guys wearing these days at night. They will be there over new years -would a suit be good? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. He does have some dress pants and shirts,just wondering what would be good for wearing out at night. Thank you!!

Handbag_Whore

Dec 13, 2009
I went to Vegas for the first time this summer. I saw people wearing everything, i think anything goes! I found it a really relaxed place to be and didnt feel people were bothered what anyone was wearing. I wore cropped jeans and "nice tops" with flat comfy shoes (Theres alot of walking) and my boyfriend just wore jeans and tshirt - we stayed in the ***** and didnt feel underdressed in any way...

GirlyGirl4

May 14, 2010
What are his plans while he's out there? I think a nice button up collar shirt with some nice jeans and nice shoes always works in Vegas! He could wear a suit, but I think that might be a bit much for vegas!

vhdos

May 18, 2007
US
I think that it really depends on his plans. If he's going to be doing any fine dining, then he might feel out of place if he's too casual, which is not to say that he needs to wear a suit. If he's gambling/clubbing, jeans or slacks and a nice button-down shirt would do the trick. Just because "anything goes" in Vegas doesn't mean that he has to be sloppy.