Need some opinions please

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
I was wondering what everyone thinks of this bag.

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-BLUE-LEGA...bags?hash=item3354a4d06c&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I have had my eye on it for a while and thought about getting one like this but I am just not sure. Does anyone have this bag? Or some other pics of it. I recently shrunk my Coach collection down to just 2 bags that I just could not part with and they are my Large Ergo Tote in Turquoise and a Large Ergo Hobo in Turquiose which I am currently using. I am thinking about getting something smaller but I am not sure if this would be too small. Also how durable would the canvas be? I love the burnished leather on my current bags very durable. Would this bag work for fall? I was thinking about just using my hobo this fall but I am not sure if turquoise is a year round color. Any advice would be great.

I was looking at this bag as I need a blue bag, but decided to try and find something leather.

I am not sure I like it a ton, but it would be great as a casual bag.

I have seen these go for around 100 on the bay, so I would wait for a better deal.

I was looking at this bag as I need a blue bag, but decided to try and find something leather.

I am not sure I like it a ton, but it would be great as a casual bag.

I have seen these go for around 100 on the bay, so I would wait for a better deal.

Really? That cheap? crazy!

I think this would be a good casual bag but you already have two "blue" bags. You could try finding this in leather if you'd like since it comes in a few different colors.

I think it's a very cool looking bag but ITA with the person who said that since you already have two turqouise bags, maybe get a different color bag...?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY ALL OF THESE BAGS LOOK DIFFERENT:thinking::wondering:weird:?
119xbgh.jpg
11rvpqx.jpg