Need some opinions on these 2 black bags (Spade, Coach)

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
I'm looking for a quality lightweight leather with topstitching and I just need some opinions on these two bags. I know I've been posting about the Kate Spade black bag but I had to be sure I exhaust all possible choices that I might like before deciding so bear with me.;) Here are the pics. The first one is a Coach Chelsea and the other last two are Kate Spade Flat Serena. Thanks!

Attachments

• Coach.JPG
    Coach.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Kate spade1.jpg
    Kate spade1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 69
I say the Coach. I have Chelsea bag (satchel) and the leather wears like Iron. It's great in the rain and resists scratching. I love it.
Plus I like that you can wear this one with blacks or browns. It's surprisingly versatile.

i vote for this one
attachment.php

at least it had depth so when u put some stuffs it won't bulk like the flat one on the right would be

The leathers are usually better on the Coach bag, but my concern is its heaviness...I'm torn. If you're expecting it to last, get the Coach.

Yeah, I'm quite concerned about the heaviness. It's been a while since I've carried a really comfy lightweight bag for everyday use. If the KS doesn't hold for long, I guess that's okay, that would be a good excuse to buy a new bag, right?:yes: