Home & Garden Need some opinions on pillows.

May 25, 2006
I just got new pillows from pier 1 and can't decide if they look good on my couch. I'm trying to do the peacock colors/look for my living room. What do you think of these pillow? Pier 1 also had the ruffle pillow in a teal color and it's large I'm debating if I should get those instead on the small gold one. Thought?

image-3944383225.jpg

i think the two ruffles really pop! Before when you just had two I really didn't like the gold ruffle alone, but with another in a different color-love it!

i think the two ruffles really pop! Before when you just had two I really didn't like the gold ruffle alone, but with another in a different color-love it!

I agree- I think adding that large teal pillow to the other two made all the difference, and the three look fantastic together.

Thanks!!! The teal one is my favorite and I agree I think it looks better with the teal one..before it wasn't doing anything for me. But now I'm thinking of maybe going back to pier 1 and seeing if they have any other gold pillows so I have all different pillows what do you ladies think? Maybe a solid gold color one. Or keep the gold ruffle?

Ok I took pictures of my living room so far...I went and bought this floor lamp yesterday and wanted to get your thoughts how it looks do you think it goes and looks good?!? I still have to go get another large teal pillow they only had 1 when I bought it so please don't mind it haha..

image-3426459279.jpg

image-921948947.jpg

image-1521352750.jpg