Need some opinion on this bag.....please!

kobe939

O.G.
Apr 16, 2008
First of all, thank you for your reply 'coco'. I thought no one is going to reply to me.

I love the color of this bag, but I don't like bag that is open top. I believe this bag doesn't have any zipper or snap. That's my concern.

Also, I have already ordered another bag in silver but I have to wait until end of May before I can get it (if I am lucky). Which one would you pick? Please also keep in mind that I already have the below one in gold and I LOVE it.

http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/spring-summer-08/luggage/#0-160537-131231FI06R1181

Thank you again!

The silver will stay cleaner (my lighter colored Gucci canvas bags get filthy very easily). I hate having an open top too, but it forces me to be more organized because I put everything into small bags inside. I would choose the silver.

I like the silver one as well. I like the shape and color better. Personally, I don't care for white bags, but I know you love the color of the white one! And you have the gold one? Since they are so similar in style, how about a different style bag, or the fabric ones?

The silver canvas one that I am going to get in May is also a tote. It is exactly the same as the gold one I have. I just love tote bag becuase I am a very casual kind of girl. Plus I have a baby, so it's much easier for me to carry the bag on the shoulder.

But I didn't really think about the fabric until now. The gold canvas can hide dirt quite easily, whereas the silver one can get dirty quite easily. So I think I have decided to get this joy medium white tote this Saturday. Plus you never know with Gucci, they might not have the canvas silver one after all, I will just wait.

I am so excited now, I will post some picture once I buy it.

Thank you again for your help! I love this forum! :yahoo:

hey ladies, any idea where can i get the silver dumpling tote in medium size now? its the one in canvas and has silver handles... also comes in beige & black. Think its a basic design..

its sold out everywhere it seems.. =(