Need some opinion on this bag.....please!

[coco]

LVoe
O.G.
Nov 4, 2007
Australia
Why aren't you sure about Joy Medium Tote? It's a great bag... what exactly about it don't you like or what is missing for you?

kobe939

O.G.
Apr 16, 2008
rainy city
First of all, thank you for your reply 'coco'. I thought no one is going to reply to me.

I love the color of this bag, but I don't like bag that is open top. I believe this bag doesn't have any zipper or snap. That's my concern.

Also, I have already ordered another bag in silver but I have to wait until end of May before I can get it (if I am lucky). Which one would you pick? Please also keep in mind that I already have the below one in gold and I LOVE it.

http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/spring-summer-08/luggage/#0-160537-131231FI06R1181

Thank you again!

purseladyabc

Jan 18, 2008
The silver will stay cleaner (my lighter colored Gucci canvas bags get filthy very easily). I hate having an open top too, but it forces me to be more organized because I put everything into small bags inside. I would choose the silver.

peevenjo

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hawaii
I like the silver one as well. I like the shape and color better. Personally, I don't care for white bags, but I know you love the color of the white one! And you have the gold one? Since they are so similar in style, how about a different style bag, or the fabric ones?

melanierez

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
I love the silver bag! It can be used with so many outfits, and it definitely is a bag that you can use all year!

mssmelanie

O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
NJ
I like this color combination! You said though you're getting another silver bag in May, is it also a tote?

kobe939

O.G.
Apr 16, 2008
rainy city
The silver canvas one that I am going to get in May is also a tote. It is exactly the same as the gold one I have. I just love tote bag becuase I am a very casual kind of girl. Plus I have a baby, so it's much easier for me to carry the bag on the shoulder.

But I didn't really think about the fabric until now. The gold canvas can hide dirt quite easily, whereas the silver one can get dirty quite easily. So I think I have decided to get this joy medium white tote this Saturday. Plus you never know with Gucci, they might not have the canvas silver one after all, I will just wait.

I am so excited now, I will post some picture once I buy it.

Thank you again for your help! I love this forum! :yahoo:

nana princess

Dec 18, 2007
hey ladies, any idea where can i get the silver dumpling tote in medium size now? its the one in canvas and has silver handles... also comes in beige & black. Think its a basic design..

its sold out everywhere it seems.. =(