Need some MAJOR help with Barbie Pink...

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
I desperately want the Barbie Pink Ron Rons.

I need a 40.5. They fit so well!

Saks has a 41, not sure if they have a 40.

The thing is, I have thick feet (besides them being wide) and I can't pad my shoes.

Do you think if I got a 40, they would stretch? Or am I hoping for too much?

Does anyone know what else is coming out in Barbie Pink?

My feet are too wide for the Claudia and I don't want it in a Simple.

Thanks!

^^She can't wear the Lady Lynch (I sound like such a stalker!).

Japs does any other store sell them? Isn't the ron ron toe box fairly short, so the 40 might be uncomfortable.

^^She can't wear the Lady Lynch (I sound like such a stalker!).

Japs does any other store sell them? Isn't the ron ron toe box fairly short, so the 40 might be uncomfortable.

haha! Totally not a stalker. I appreciate you looking out for me! Besides, the Lady Lynch is NOT coming out in Barbie Pink. The website is s tease.

I don't think any other stores got the Ron Ron.

I am going to cram my huge feet into the 40 tomorrow and see how bad it is.

I was hoping someone saw that color somewhere in something random!

Do you know for sure they have a 40? If that is your only choice, I would say go for it. It will stretch. It won't be fun for awhile but at least you will have your shoes!!

Keep us posted!

Hey girl.. On my iPhone and saw this.. I'm pretty sure Madison boutique mentioned there will be a barbie pink bianca!! I could swear the SA said only SCP will get it.. So call!! :smile:

So here are what all of the boutiques are getting in Barbie Pink.

In the Barbie Pink Beverly Hills will receive the Altadama 140, our store will get the Decocolico 140, Madison will get the Feticha, and lastly Las Vegas and South Coast Plaza will be receiving the Ron Ron

Imagine the Decocolico? Amazing!

I am on the list for the Ron Ron in my size.

So here are what all of the boutiques are getting in Barbie Pink.

In the Barbie Pink Beverly Hills will receive the Altadama 140, our store will get the Decocolico 140, Madison will get the Feticha, and lastly Las Vegas and South Coast Plaza will be receiving the Ron Ron

Imagine the Decocolico? Amazing!

I am on the list for the Ron Ron in my size.

SCP just got the Ron Rons today!

If you get the 41 why dont you just try using the thinner Moleskin padding. Its not as thick as the normal one, so it would probably be just enough to keep your feet in with out smushing them.