Need some Hermes help -

1. I can't find a thread about the interpretation of blindstamps (yes, I looked). Here is a picture of the blindstamp on my Trim - I inherited it from an aunt and don't know anything about the provenance.

In case the picture isn't very clear, the letter is a P and there is a C in a square.

If anyone out there can shed some light on it, I'd be grateful! TIA! :flowers:

2. Funnyredhead, the bag is from 1999. How nice to have a Bolide to remember your aunt by.

3. P is the craftsman, C in a square is the year. We are now J in a square, so just count back!:flowers: (1999)

4. See - I KNEW that I could count on this group! Now I finally have that straight! Thanks, Avan!

5. I have a black Hermes Trim bag with no gussets on the bottom. It is old but in great shape. The wierd thing is that it has a blindstamp of "1"....or maybe a horse head...It's hard to tell but I took it to Hermes in Beverly Hills & they said it was made out of the right material, the stitching has the right measurements & that blindstamp is an authentic one. The clasp on the front has a "4" stamped into the metal on the side as well. When was "1" made & what does "4" mean? THANKS FOR ANY INFO!!!! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice