Need some help!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. First time on the site and first thread...so i hope i am doing this right! have my first kooba bag, the cameron in gold dust...AM LOVIN' MY NEW HONEY, but carried it w/dark denim and the blue faded on my bag. now it's dusty gold and light blue. does any one know of a remedy to clean it? or would a professional do better? :pout:

2. Getting transfer dye out of bags is a tricky thing. Sometimes it works with cleansers and conditioners and sometimes not. But I wouldn't even attempt it with a metallic finish bag for fear of the finish wearing off (which sometimes happens on it's own anyway). A proffessional I think is your only hope but it can be quite expensive. Lovinmybag can probably do it but your looking at maybe 200 bucks :sad:

http://www.lovinmybags.com/services.html

3. thank you, lexie2000! if i ever get it back to its original shine, the last thing i will wear is another pair of dark jeans!

4. I hate when my bag governs what I wear!!! Bummer! Good luck!