Need some help

May 25, 2006
So my86C0D83F-BC89-4EF3-A681-7F493017FF28.jpeg husband bought me this and don’t get me wrong I love it the color is gorgeous the style is beautiful. But I’m wondering if I should get a plain black or the turtle dove?? What do you guys think?? I also was looking at the sunshine tote or the fabric baguette but than feel bad if I exchange it for a new style. Please help ladies

My DH isn’t sentimental and I buy my own bags for the most part

assuming yours is the same,

Get whatever color you love; need; and will use :smile:

I like the style, but if you go to Fendi and see something you like better IRL, then get that

Its chic, young, modern, but very logo. If you wear other designers regularly, or work in the profession where logo-ed items are frowned upon or inappropriate, it might not work

Reactions: lill_canele
I always buy my own bags he doesn’t put any input into my bags he’s like whatever lol…he originally was getting me the sunshine tote but when the SA sent photos of it he didn’t like how it looked like a paper bag as he put it again usually no input so she sent a photo of this one and he loved it he said he was looking for more of a everyday bag for me since we don’t go out much with 4 kids. Im a stay at home mom so I go into a workplace. I really do love the bag but I’m worried it’s to tacky or ugly with the logo. I feel bad

My SA sent me these that they have in the store. I was thinking either the grey or the black and if I get the black I would get the F strap like this photo. Thoughts??

Attachments

• A9AE6762-6AC3-44F3-8849-7D86DCBF9389.jpeg
    A9AE6762-6AC3-44F3-8849-7D86DCBF9389.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 2A6FF433-22C0-46F0-ACE5-32E7085032E6.png
    2A6FF433-22C0-46F0-ACE5-32E7085032E6.png
    734.9 KB · Views: 25
My SA sent me these that they have in the store. I was thinking either the grey or the black and if I get the black I would get the F strap like this photo. Thoughts??

I like the black with the F-strap. It still says FENDI in all the right ways, but it doesn't literally have it spelled-out.

I like the one he gave you and I really really like the black with the Fendi strap. In an ideal world, I would say that part of the treat/gift from your husband would be to take a trip to the store (kids free) and make your choice in store.

Reactions: A bottle of Red