Need some help with a decision

1. As some of you may know, I won an auction for a mandarin speedy 30 two days ago. Well, afterwards, I noticed that the seller has a new neo blue denim speedy for sale as well I like the look of. I have emailed her and she is willing to let me have the neo speedy instead of the mandarin if I decide to go for it.
    I am unsure what to do. I have never seen the mandarin colour IRL. It looks lovely in pics but may be "too orange" for me. Whereas I have seen the neo and quite like it.
    But a leather bag at a lower price versus a denim bag? It's driving me nuts. I have to make a decision by the end of today so I can send her payment.
    What should I do? I'd go for both but have over-indulged recently :girlsigh:

2. Go for the one you feel in your heart!!

3. denim!!!! its gorgeous

4. If it were me then I would stick to the mandarin Speedy. The color is so beautiful.

5. I don't think you can go wrong with both....:graucho: but seriously if you rather have the Denim, I don't think it'll be that much of a problem..

6. mandarin speedy! neo is just.....blah....for me:biggrin:

7. mandarin! especially since its being discontinued and you wont be able to get it whereas you will be able to get the neo speedy next time. The mandarin is such a lovely colour and soo fun!!!

8. Hmmm...personally, I prefer the denim over the mandarin. However, the mandarin is being discontinued, whereas the denim will always be available. I'm not much help, it is a tough decision! But I would choose the mandarin.

9. Epi mandarin.:yes: Cos it's discontinued,easier to look after and will last forever.

10. i'd go for both!

11. it is a great price on the neo.. 300$ under retail and NEW.. i say go for it..

12. I just bought a Denim Baggy GM from that seller and saw the Neo Speedys. Those are nice! I say the Neo Speedy :love: .

13. mandarin speedy---it's just too beautiful and unique to pass up---plus it's leather like you mentioned!
    BUT....1 question, would you use the casual (denim) or dressier bag (mandarin) more often?

14. I think the Mandarin is beautiful. I love it.

15. Sounds like you prefer the neo so go for that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice