Need some help.. Which one would you pick?

Monica924

Jun 11, 2014
I currently own a Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene and a NF in Monogram. I'm deciding what I want to buy for my birthday next month. I have my eye on 3 things. When I went into the store 2 months ago to get my NF I was debating on NF or Delightful, I chose the NF. I didn't really like the Delightful since it looked squared, but I saw it on someone last week and I loved the slouchy look! Then there's the Speedy B 25 in Mono which I think is just great everyday bag. Now, on Instagram I saw a Mono Favorite with a mono strap! I feel in love! I want an everyday bag, my speedy is not very comfortable handheld all the time and my NF MM holds a lot more than what I usually put in it for everyday use. So advice please!

Delightful PM, Speedy B 25, or Favorite PM/MM

I think I'd go with the Speedy B 25 in Mono. It's practical, versatile and would make a great everyday bag. The Favorite is really cute too though and would add another size and style to your collection. By the way, great choices so far with your collection!

Vote for speedy b25 mono!♥♥♥♥ it should be my next purchase!
For everyday bag, favourite pm or mm is just too small. Delightful is quite similiar to NF. A small crossbody speedy b25 is just so chic and casual, i just love smaller crossbody bag trend!♥♥♥♥♥♥

It will be between Speedy b and Favorite. I think Speedy b is more useful but if you don't have a small bag in your collection (any brand) then Favorite will be a good choice also. Definitely not the Delightful.