Need some help narrowing down a bag

I vote for the large veneta in ebano (or nero if you are leaning towards black). I love the sleekness of the large veneta with the extra capacity. :heart: It is just that much more versatile than the medium. I'm 5'4 and don't find the large veneta too large and I don't usually like overly large bags. I think I would find the medium too small for daily use. For evening, I'd prefer to use clutches/smaller dressier bags. The ebano large veneta was my first BV and I love it to bits! I have considered purchased a medium nero veneta and may do so down the road.

As for color, if you're going with the veneta, ferro is not an option unless you do a special order (which I wouldn't recommend for first BV). I would still choose ebano or nero veneta. They are both gorgeous and chic. I prefer ebano as it's that much more special and signature BV but nero is breathtaking as well! :drool:

Good luck with your decision.

nerf09 - you Said it right : the copper veneta is an overpowering bag for everyday !! For the first BV, go for classic color [nero is perfect for your wardrobe] and medium if you wear skirt suit & dress a lot [imo]. Gook Luck.

All - We Need More 'In Action' and 'What's In Your Purse' pictures !!! :yes:

hello :biggrin: i have a medium veneta, so i would like to contribute with my humble opinion..
i agree copper wont fit as an everyday bag in my opinion.. so lets think classic colors for a start..
i would choose ebano or nero over ferro, since i see nero fits your wardrobe colors perfectly!! and ebano would be a more fun color.. so thats an option too..

i vote med. veneta.. can be dressed up and down.. as one of fellow members said large bags can look more casual..

in my opinion i see veneta a claaaaasssic timeless beauty that u cant go wrong with.. and i see it fits in a dressed up look more than sloan

my final vote goes to veneta in nero.. and with a little hint: you can tie or attach some thing to the bag to make it more fun at times.. so u dont get bored at all :biggrin: i suggest you take a look at the whats in ur bottega thread.. it should give u an idea how much it holds :biggrin:

Thanks Everyone!

So, the suspense is killing me - what did you end up getting Nerf09? I too am considering my first BV and going through the same issues as you. I think I want an Ebano or Nero Veneta in large and plan to go check some out at NM this weekend. It's too bad that the Classic colors never go on sale though.

I'd love to hear what the OP ended up buying.

And I think copper is a fabulus everyday bag, but I've been accused of dressing too flashy. A friend of mine said last month: "If you had a tiara, you'd wear it to lunch." :biggrin: