Need some help! matryoshka bandeau from 2011, has anyone seen one in a boutique?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't remember the specific name of it so my SA wasn't able to do a search for me. Its the one with Matryoshkas all over it and it came in pink, yellow and blue.

Cheers :smile:

2. Are you talking about the "Polka" bandeau? I have one in the rouge color. I think I got mine last year in April, and my SA had to make a few calls to find it. I was attracted to it because of the name (I am Polish ancestry and polka is a Polish dance), and because I always had a love of Matryoshkas. I love them even more now because I spent part of this summer visiting Russia.

I hope knowing the name will help you locate one.

3. Thank you so much Venice04
    Yes thats the exact one I was looking for! TPF is amazing :smile:
    I was looking for two to use as handle wraps for my Ixia !

4. Is this the one you mean? :biggrin: I don't think you'll be able to find these anymore in the boutiques... At least that's what I was told by my SA, I wanted to buy a different colour one and she said it wouldn't be available anymore as it was a while back :sad:

Attached Files:

5. Oh :sad:

6. Darn it :S Oh well maybe they have some hidden in Canada somewhere :S