Need some help ladies

CMUmom56

Jun 25, 2009
I am thinking that my next bag will be a Twiggy -- LV has only 2 colors available - Charbon or Automne. Both are great, but I had my hopes up for a Marine or Truffle. Alas they are sold out of both colors store-wide, so I am left with the previous 2 choices. I haven't seen any pics of Charbon or Automne so I asked my SA to send me some modeling pics. In the meantime, I am asking for opinions as to which color you all like for a Twiggy. :ty:

As you said both are great.
You will receive your new chataigne ggh work,right?
Just IMO chataigne, charbon and automne belong to the brown family. So I suggest you may choose a twiggy with another color.
If you like blue, you could wait for the new chinablue.

I really like the marine blue -- not too dark and not too light -- it's actually the only color I like other than browns and black & yes i should be receiving my Chataigne PT in the next few days -- I was wondering what colors the Twiggy will come in for '09 F/W -- if I can hold out, maybe I'll wait and see the new ones --lol

I think the twiggy looks great in automne!

But if I were really wanting something else, I'd just wait for that to pop up somewhere instead of "substituting" another bag. Never works for me!

how about a twiggy in pourpre??? it is a deep dark red that may be a little close to the brown?
somehow i do not prefer a twiggy in Charbon or Automne, as i think twiggy is more suitable for a fun color!

Personally, I love my 05 Choco Twiggy and I love Charbon - just got a gorgeous Charbon Day from S/S 09. But, if you want something blue, Tempete (Storm) is pretty (although I haven't seen it yet IRL), and I have an Anthracite PT from F/W that has blue/green hues, although it is supposed to be grey. Automne and Charbon are very different, so it really depends on whether you want a lighter bag or not since Automne is a considerably lighter brown. I wouldn't buy one of the two just because that is all they have if you are not crazy about one or the other. Marine and Truffle are older colors, so you would have to wait for one to pop up on the resale market.

I would wait for what I want. Have you thought about a second-hand bag? I am sure you can find a Truffle Twiggy somewhere. They aren't too popular, so you should be able to get a good deal on it.

That is, unless you don't like shopping on resale sites?