Need some help in making a decision

sparkle7

O.G.
May 24, 2007
Hi
I am fairly new to balenciaga but I do check out this forum from time to time. i purchased a brand new balenciaga about a year ago the day style and although i don't use it much, i love the color red and the smoochy leather. i purchased my second balenciaga used from ebay and seller had the bag dyed which she stated in her auction. i was not aware that this could be done to the bag. i got it at a great deal and the color is nice but the bag there are areas in the bag where the colors are not the same. There are also some white spots on the bag. the bag also feels plastic. Everytime I touch the bag, I feel like I touched gum that has been chewed. It has a very sticky feel. The problem I have is that I like the color but not sure with some of the things I mentioned if it is worth keeping. Any advice would be great. Thank you

are you familiar with "lovingmybag"? you could always send the bag to them and have them restore. they can take the dye off and recover to original color. or you could sell it but either way, i would consider doing that first. if you sell the bag the way it is now, you couldn't get much money. good luck!

Hmmmmm, you should email Barbara at Lovin My Bags and ask her for advice....or better yet, give her a call if you are in the USA!
She is very nice, and will give you an idea of the price to restore the bag.