need some consolation ;)

missmythology

@ceruleanblonde
Jul 3, 2019
ok first world problems here, and not really problems, but this forum will understand I think :smile: but I really wanted this denim mini flap and kept annoying my sa about it and when she had it for me I was away and couldn’t go and see it in person. and because of that darker denim streak diagonally on the front flap I didn’t want to buy remote without checking in person. so I passed it on and I’m already regretting it cause it’s a two tone denim anyway and would have most probably looked just fine .. however there’s always a next bag

View attachment 6017212

This exact thing happened with me once when I passed on a bag that I had been waiting for. Literally the moment I stepped home after my visit to the chanel boutique, I regretted it. I was so angry and annoyed because the SA wasn't helpful and really just wanted me to buy it without even giving me a chance to think. I did eventually hunt down the bag and purchased it but it was the most stressful shopping experience of my entire life.
It is a first world problem but I think it's all the psychological games - the exclusivity of an item, that luxury brands allude to. We are totally caught up in this scheme.
I think if you really genuinely want the bag, keep trying other boutiques too. If it is meant to be, you'll find it. However If it's just FOMO, then believe me you are better off without it.

This exact thing happened with me once when I passed on a bag that I had been waiting for. Literally the moment I stepped home after my visit to the chanel boutique, I regretted it. I was so angry and annoyed because the SA wasn't helpful and really just wanted me to buy it without even giving me a chance to think. I did eventually hunt down the bag and purchased it but it was the most stressful shopping experience of my entire life.
It is a first world problem but I think it's all the psychological games - the exclusivity of an item, that luxury brands allude to. We are totally caught up in this scheme.
I think if you really genuinely want the bag, keep trying other boutiques too. If it is meant to be, you'll find it. However If it's just FOMO, then believe me you are better off without it.
thank you , you’re right , buying these things is definitely a bit stressful and sometimes it’s hard to decide if you really want something or if it’s just fomo because an exclusive item is on hold for you …
think I’ll check if I might be able to track down another one, but won’t stress over it ..