Need some collection advice :-)

addictedtopurses

Stars Hollow
O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
Hi! I am struggling with figuring out what Tanos to get because I love so much of the fall lineup. I thought maybe my fellow obsessed tano gals could help.

I currently have the following tano bags:
1. pool sexbomb
2. grape boogie
3. watermelon sexbomb
4. truffle minilisa

I am in love with following colors, but don't know what styles to get them in:
1. Pomegrante
2. Avacado
3. mandarin
4. raspberry (although not sure I *need* this color)

Suggestions?

You have a TERRIFIC collection!!

I can say that if you don't feel like you NEED raspberry help yourself out and take it off your list hehe It'll help you to narrow down your choices.

Based on your current colors I'd go with Avocado as your next color. :yes: Just my opinion! hehe

After seeing my first Minilisa in the 'flesh' so to speak, I'm addicted to this bag....I could see one in every color sitting in my closet! LOL! I also love the look of the Sex Bomb.....I seem to gravitate towards monochromatic color bags.

Ohhhhhhhhh you do have a great collection!!! I take it you like medium-sized shoulder bags? What about a streetwalker in one of those colors? I'm not even sure if it's available in those colors but worth a look! I'd get whichever color you feel like you want MOST in your wardrobe this fall and that's the one you shoud get first!

You need pomegranate and avocado to round out your Tano rainbow!

Try to expand into some new styles that are Tano faves other than the three you have already. Some suggestions would be:

french nanny (shoulder bag)
mona lethal (messenger)
carte blanche (shoulder- in velvet leather, red/green colors are called ruby/emerald)- not yet in stores
shopper (big old hobo)

Your collection is wonderful. I agree about getting avocado or pomegranate next. I love my French Nannys and it looks gorgeous in avocado or pomegranate. I also love the Crackberry and it comes in avocado.

You sound as though you have a fantastic collection. If I got to make this fantastic choice, I'd recommend a Getting Warmer in avacado or mandarin and another minilisa in raspberry. The raspberry is the first pink leather I've ever seen that stopped me in my tracks--it is GORGEOUS. I also saw a mandarin French Nanny and thought bag was beautiful, too.

The avacado looks very classy in the boogie bucket as well. This sounds like a fun project!

Your collection is wonderful. I agree about getting avocado or pomegranate next. I love my French Nannys and it looks gorgeous in avocado or pomegranate. I also love the Crackberry and it comes in avocado.

I agree, French Nanny in avocado or pomegranate! (Understand that I am living vicariously through your purchases :P)