Need some Coach boxes?

sweetdreams07

I Love Handbags!
Dec 4, 2010
Does anyone know where I can get some Coach boxes, tissue paper, Coach gift bags?

I want to wrap some gifts for Chrismtas, but I can't find any. I checked on Ebay, but they are sort of expensive.

Thanks in advance.:smile:

That would be cool to have a wedding gift wrapped in Coach tissue paper.

The closest Coach Store is in Myrtle Beach, SC-that is a good 2 hours away from where I live.

We have a Dillard's where I live that sells Coach handbags, do you think they would give me a box, or Coach tissue?

That would be cool to have a wedding gift wrapped in Coach tissue paper.

The closest Coach Store is in Myrtle Beach, SC-that is a good 2 hours away from where I live.

We have a Dillard's where I live that sells Coach handbags, do you think they would give me a box, or Coach tissue?

they might if they have it, but neither macys or nordstroms get coach boxes just their own store boxes. not sure if dillards goes the same way. and i know with macys it has to be bought from our store for us to be able to give out a box.

When I worked retail we had to stop giving out our shopping bags because people would use them to steal stuff and make it look like they bought it. A lot of stores are kind of picky about it. Other stores love to give out their bags because it's free advertising for them! But if you're not near a Coach store I would just go with EBay.

It's nice to have the coach box and tissue but I wouldn't pay for them.

If you wrap the item in plain tissue and put it in a nice Christmas gift bag with ribbon, it will look special and festive. If there is a card outlet store near you, they have lots of nice bags at good prices. If you really need a box they also have generic holiday boxes at good prices.

I need boxes for a mix of items.

I have 4 large handbags that would need 14"-16" box
I have 4 wristlets-7"+ would be fine
I have 2 cosmetic cases-9" +box I guess would be okay
I have 2 keychains-4"+

Where are you located? If you post a thread in the sub-forum for your nearest outlet, perhaps some local tpfers have extra boxes and tissue. If so, maybe they can meet up with you at the mall.