Need some advice on the 06 Lilac

viciel

Glendarroch
O.G.
Nov 9, 2006
:shame:So I LOVE the 04 Lilac but obviously missed that boat. I can get my hands on a 06 Lilac, but from pictures, they seem very grey and not pink enough. Has anyone seen both in person and how do they compare? I love purple, as long as it has hints of pink and not too eggplant-ish...any ideas? advice? TIA!

Hi i have the 06 Lilac in box and there is no grey or pink to it. I have never seen the 04 Lilac so i cannot comment on that one. I will include a pic for you and may be this can help you. I love mine. Good luck!:smile:

Attachments

• IMG_1760.JPG
    IMG_1760.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 159
chris - I've never seen an '04 lilac IRL, but I do have the '06. I think the color on mine is on the pink-y side, and thankfully does not have too much gray in it.
I've been meaning to call my SA at the Bal NY store to add my name to the waiting list for an '07 bag. I can check with him to see if they have any more lilacs in stock. :yes:

Zac - I'll also ask him if they have any non-veiny lilacs for you. You're looking for a work, right?

Nanaz - Love your lilac box!! :love:

chris - I've never seen an '04 lilac IRL, but I do have the '06. I think the color on mine is on the pink-y side, and thankfully does not have too much gray in it.
I've been meaning to call my SA at the Bal NY store to add my name to the waiting list for an '07 bag. I can check with him to see if they have any more lilacs in stock. :yes:

Zac - I'll also ask him if they have any non-veiny lilacs for you. You're looking for a work, right?

Nanaz - Love your lilac box!! :love:

CATE--THANK YOU! I've heard mixed reviews onthe 06 Lilac, some say theirs are too greyish and some have more pink in theirs. I wish B will come out with another Lilac sooooooooooooon:smile:

You're welcome! I'll give them a call tomorrow!
sweet.gif

And yes! I hope there'll be another lilac for '08! :nuts: