need shoes to match w/ dress!

1. hi ladies, i need yalls help! i just bought a gorgeous vivenne tam minidress. its a tube dress and the material is thick brocade-like (its hard for me to explain). anyways, so i was wondering if you guys could help me find some shoes to go w/ it. i already have these really cute black sandals i could wear, but since its cold, i was thinking it might be more appropirate to wear a peep-toe pump. any suggestions on high heeled black shoes, preferrably not sandals? and im really short, so by high heel i mean 4" or higher :P

thanks!

oh and i know this is the shoe subforum, but perhaps suggestions on a clutch that might go too?

thanks!

2. have you got a piccie of the dress, so we can help more :smile:
    would love to see it

3. dress.jpg dress2.jpg
  4. The dress is cute!

5. I would go with silver or white shoes.. and that way you can match all your accessories to match your shoes!! (white/silver clutch, white/silver jewellery etc) unless, you can pull off wearing gold.. and that may be cute also!! Of course, this also depends on the occasion, whats this for? Btw i LOVE the dress, good selection!!

6. hmm im thinkin about these shoes...

do u guys think they are too summery?

i live in texas, where its never THAT cold

JAG BLACK GLITTER at Shirise&

in the black gitter. it looks almost sable or dark gray IRL

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Well that sure was fun lol! :yes:

8. i saw the 2nd to last prada shoes IRL..they are to die for!!! unfortunately they are out of my price range..i wanna spend about $600-700 max

9. How about some fabulous Louboutins? That would be in the 600 range. Lots at Neiman Marcus, Saks, and Bergdorf's (all online, too)

10. [​IMG]What about these...they are at Bebe.com, and I think they are so pretty, and really reasonably priced ($119)
    [​IMG]Or these...also at Bebe for $129

11. :drool: :drool: :drool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice