Need shoe/boot for many occassioins

1. OK, so I need some help with finding the right shoe. I just moved from california after 3 yrs (im from SE Texas) and am now living in Columbus, OH. I am wanting to find really comfy shoes that will be good on my feet for many hours of walking (all day), and be warm for the winter. I will be going to Disney World for Christmas for a week and walking alot. I also want this shoe for when i go visit friends in NYcity, so i can wear them there and have days of walking around the city shopping. The kicker is I need something with at least a 2 inch sole because all my jeans/juicy are a little long and plus i have short legs and have to have a little height:P . I was preferring a wedge over a heal. I have tried a few tall boots like Michael Kors and Juicy but they are so heavy on the bottom and dont fit tight around my leg (because of being lace up) that i think my feet would get tired of carrying around the shoe.
    I tried on my friends Stuart Weitzman wedge ones and they were stretchy and light weight but were a little tight on the width of my feet. I have come to realize i have kinda wider feet in front and small heels. ugh! It's such a pain to find shoes to not rub blisters or not be too tight.
    Ok sorry so long :shame:
    Thanks

2. anyone? ok should i repost with a shorter question??:shrugs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice