Need serious recommendations for replacement and repair in Chicagoland

Mrgio415

Jan 2, 2017
Hello fellow Louis V lovers,

I’m in desperate need of your recommendations for kind and understanding SAs in the Chicagoland area.

I recently took my black eclipse keepall on a short business trip and was forced to check the bag and once it came off the flight my luggage tag and handle strap holder magically disappeared .

I’m hoping since I just received it as a gift about a year ago that they may not charge me all that much to replace the two items .

Since I’ve never had one specific SA where I’ve bought all my previous Louis Vuitton items (purchased in Northbrook, Downtown chicago, Las Vegas and Scottsdale AZ all in the past). I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of the best one in Chicago land doesn’t have to be downtown.

I hope someone can help

Thanks in advance

Hello fellow Louis V lovers,

I’m in desperate need of your recommendations for kind and understanding SAs in the Chicagoland area.

I recently took my black eclipse keepall on a short business trip and was forced to check the bag and once it came off the flight my luggage tag and handle strap holder magically disappeared .

I’m hoping since I just received it as a gift about a year ago that they may not charge me all that much to replace the two items .

Since I’ve never had one specific SA where I’ve bought all my previous Louis Vuitton items (purchased in Northbrook, Downtown chicago, Las Vegas and Scottsdale AZ all in the past). I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of the best one in Chicago land doesn’t have to be downtown.

I hope someone can help

Thanks in advance
These two items are inexpensive to purchase and can be ordered by any SA. Since you don’t have a receipt (I think?), visit the store with your bag.

The only LV store I've been to is the Northbrook Ct location, and they have been very nice (and I was only buying an agenda refill at the time).

I also took in an old French Company bag that needed a new zipper and they said they couldn't repair those anymore but they were still nice. I found an excellent shoe repair place close by that replaced the zipper and they did a super job, even used the original holes in the canvas when replacing the zipper.

Good luck with finding the new pieces, and I'm sorry they were taken--definitely file an insurance report with the airport/airline.