Need repair/advice

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bought a new bag from an ebay seller, I just recieved it now and gave it a check over and as you can see from the photo the thread broke off, probably from the plastic wing right under the thread is bent

[​IMG]

Should I try to get this repaired, which I doubt or contact the seller and ask for my $ back?

2. That's terrible. Surely she couldn't have missed a detail like that being she used the bag. Ask the seller if she will do a refund or at least pay your steamstress to fix it.

3. I think she opted just not to tell me, I didn't notice at first when I bidding because the photos were small but I can see it now

4. If you send it in to get repaired, chances are Coach will just send you a credit. I would contact the seller and try to get my money back.