Need recommendations ladies!!!

Nes

*V is for Vintage*
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
So this is my first time here in the Beauty Bar and I am very excited to get everyones opinions. I am on the hunt for a night serum, lotion, etc... for under eyes. I am 20 yrs old, have very fair skin and I feel like my undereyes are always dark and their are even wrinkles starting..no joke. I really want something that will help the dark circles and prevent aging. Please if anyone knows anything that will help, please let me know.. Thank you everyone!

I switch around a lot with eye creams because I have a habit of buying new beauty products whenever I see something new, so here are the ones I am currently using and liking so far.
-benefit eyecon
-Clinique all about eyes
-Chanel Sublimage

Wow...I was checking out the prices for the Chanel and it is sadly out of my price range...ladies anymore suggestions (with a lower price =)

I also use the Chanel sublimage - I had to save up for it (they actually have a smaller/different sublimage for eyes now) but have had the same bottle since the week they released it - it is very concentrated and lasts forever!

I've been using StriVectin Eye. I really like it, and it's reasonably priced--59. The tube is 2 ounces, and I've been using the same tube for almost a year now. I use it am and pm.

I use Chanel Rectifiance. I got a sample jar of Sublimage from NM and I only used it a few times and then gave it away. I just wasn't impressed with it... I thought it seemed runny compared to Rectifiance and it irritated my eyes like crazy. Rectifiance is a LOT cheaper too. I think the kind I buy is only $50 and it lasts me a few months!

I've been using StriVectin Eye. I really like it, and it's reasonably priced--59. The tube is 2 ounces, and I've been using the same tube for almost a year now. I use it am and pm.

My Dad and I bought use this but it has done nothing for us and we've ben using it for over a year!! so we just have two bottles sitting around..

I use a few reasonably-priced products (switch around due to I love buying all these potions, LOL)

-Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum
-Olay Definity Eye Illuminator I find this does lessen somewhat the undereye circles
-ROC Lift and Define Eye Cream
-ROC Retinol Correction Eye Cream.