Need Recommendations For My Large Cream Paddington!

sdsollov

Aug 14, 2006
HI - I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL CHLOE PADDINGTON THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SELL...DON'T GET ME WRONG, IT IS STUNNING - IT IS JUST TOO MUCH BAG (WHICH I THOUGHT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN), NOR DOES IT GET THE RESPECT OR ATTENTION SHE DESEARVES FROM MY COLLECTION. I AM EMBARRESSED TO ADMIT THAT I HAVE ONLY CARRIED MY CHLOE PADDINGTON TWICE (I HAVE OWNED FOR THE 3 MONTHS). DO YOU HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR HOW OR WHERE I SHOULD SELL IT? EBAY IS MOSTLY FAKES, AND I AM NOT FEEDING MY CHLOE TO THE SHARKS. WE ALL KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE CHLOE IS AND I DO NOT WANT TO DEGRADE MY BAG TO LOW BIDS AND UNAPPRECIATIVE PROSPECTIVE OWNERS. WHAT DO YOU THINK? I AM SAD, BUT MY GUCCI'S SEEM TO WALK OUT THE DOOR EVERYTIME EVEN THOUGH I THOUGH CHLOE WOULD RULE MY PREFERENCE LIST.:wlae:

Well unless a friend of yours is interested, the only real option you have is ebay. As long as you have the reciepts, and tags, people will know that it is real, so you will be fine.

You could also try leaving her at a consignment shop??

Good luck!! I am sure she will sell fast the white bags always seem to move quickly.