Need recommendation on work bag!

Chotima

Feb 26, 2017
I'm searching for a new work bag and need some help. My current one is a Longchamp le pliage. I love how long it's lasted me and that's it's so large but comfortable to carry. I want to upgrade to something a little nicer. Would like leather. I hate open totes so a zipper would be great. I bought the Burberry medium banner but not sure about the long shoulder strap. I think I'm so used to double handles that can go over my shoulder now. Budget is up to $1500. Would be happy with a mid level but don't want Kate Spade, Coach or Cole Haan.

Thanks!!

I have many totes but I love this Fendi Zucca tote best. The quality surpasses my LV Neverfull, plus it has zip closure , fits comfortably over the shoulder and it's not very expensive.

IMG_1488166932.858349.jpg

Thanks I'll look at it! Also, I forgot to mention that I don't want anything LV because I have a speedy. I don't have enough high end bags to justify more than one of the same brand yet!

I'm searching for a new work bag and need some help. My current one is a Longchamp le pliage. I love how long it's lasted me and that's it's so large but comfortable to carry. I want to upgrade to something a little nicer. Would like leather. I hate open totes so a zipper would be great. I bought the Burberry medium banner but not sure about the long shoulder strap. I think I'm so used to double handles that can go over my shoulder now. Budget is up to $1500. Would be happy with a mid level but don't want Kate Spade, Coach or Cole Haan.

Thanks!!
If you already know and love Longchamp quality, may I suggest a leather bag by LC? They have several, my current favorite is the Penelope, but all the others are worth looking into. The leathers are excellent quality as well as craftsmanship. At the moment, I own 4 LC leather bags and am hoping to add a couple more in the future.

Thanks I'll look at them. I did want a different brand but maybe that's limiting me.
LC is a great brand, because they do so many styles that don't resemble one another. And I'm a big liarliar, I actually own 5 LC leather bags! :giggle: Forgot about the preloved Roseau I recently scored. I now have LC bags in 4 different leathers and they're all superb.
I hope you find your perfect bag, wharever brand it may be!