Need recommendation on professional handbag (suede, leather) cleaner in Toronto, ON!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm wondering if any PFers have experience with any great professional cleaners in the Toronto area. I have a leather handbag with sueded lining, and I spilled some milk on the suede lining and need it cleaned :sad:

Thanks!!

2. If you call some of the fur places - they can let you know who they use.

3. ^ What area of the city are you in?

4. I'm in TX now, but I used to live just north of TO. Whenever we needed leather cleaner, we'd call my mother's fave furriers, and they would give us a list of recommended places

5. They are some good fur places on Spadina Ave.

6. I'm actually north of Toronto area but can pretty much travel anywhere that is good! I did call one drycleaner place and they said they can't dryclean milk out of suede as the suede will shrink.... anyone know if this is true? this place was recommended by Holt Renfrew....

7. I take all my stuff to a drycleaner in the town where I live. It's called Parkers Dry cleaners and I have been using them for years and have never had 1 problem.