Need receipt for repair?

mama0306

Sep 26, 2007
I called my local store to inquire about the damage on my Madeline and the sa said I needed to have the receipt when I come. I told her I didn't have it which I remembered I do, I keep all the receipts and tags in the bag. I bought it from dillards. Coach will still honor the guarantee though correct?

I guess maybe she thought I was planning on returning it? I don't think she knew what bag I was even talking about lol.

Lying SA... you don't need a receipt! They always ask for one but if you don't have one they still fix it.
Which one did you go to, were they new? Ask for a manager.

Lying SA... you don't need a receipt! They always ask for one but if you don't have one they still fix it.
Which one did you go to, were they new? Ask for a manager.

Well see my post about the experience I had and I think one of them was the manager!

It was at Deerbrook Mall. They are new, opened in May? I think I'm either gonna go to Memorial City or Willowbrook from now on. They are like 45mins or so but I refuse to go there (or the woodlands).

Well see my post about the experience I had and I think one of them was the manager!

It was at Deerbrook Mall. They are new, opened in May? I think I'm either gonna go to Memorial City or Willowbrook from now on. They are like 45mins or so but I refuse to go there (or the woodlands).

Hmmm.... I haven't been to the Deerbrook one. Sorry they were crappy!

Why not The Woodlands? I have only been in there twice but they seemed nice enough.

Why not The Woodlands? I have only been in there twice but they seemed nice enough.

There are two girls there, both younger (one is probably my age the other is younger. I think the one my age is the manager) that I've had be rude to me. Except when I sent Ali in for repair but I'm sure they wanted me to spend my credit there lol.

There's another lady that works there that is very nice but its not worth driving 45mins to have a chance encounter with the rude ones.