Need reassurance

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies. So i have the biba hobo whice I ordered from bluefly :confused1: ...after hearing all the authenticity problems with them it had me shaky. Then i posted pics of it on here....everyone agreed it was authentic but thenn after about only a week two of the rivets/studs unscrewed and came off....so i brought it to the Gucci store and they repaired it for no charge ( I told them it was given as a gift). My question is, do u think its possible my bag is fake even though gucci repaired it. should I just send it back and get a refund from bluefly?

2. I seriously doubt Gucci would have repaired it if it wasn't authentic. Just relax and enjoy your bag, I'm sure it's perfect!!

3. Thats funny, this morning I was on NM and checking out Gucci bags and decided that style was my favorite, the white biba hobo. Can you post a pic?

4. Yes its definitely my favorite too which I why I don't want to get rid of it but I refuse to carry a fake bag so I'm going through mass confusion right now lol. I'm at work but when I get home I'll definitely post some pics again!

5. If Gucci repaired it for you, I think it should be authentic?

6. I would hope so but maybe they did'nt check it out thoroughly? thats basically my concern

7. Sorry I took so long LOREBUNDE I had completely forgot to post the pics, here they are!

Attached Files:

• g1.jpg
      g1.jpg
      File size:
      77.9 KB
      Views:
    • g2.jpg
      g2.jpg
      File size:
      45.6 KB
      Views:
    • g3.jpg
      g3.jpg
      File size:
      148.7 KB
      Views:
    • g4.jpg
      g4.jpg
      File size:
      134.4 KB
      Views:
    • g5.jpg
      g5.jpg
      File size:
      187.4 KB
      Views:
  8. I compared the stitching, zippers and zipper pulls to my Amalfi (from Saks) that I literally had in my lap as I was comparing it to your pictures and they are identical.

I don't know what it will take to convince you that a)Your bag is a REAL Gucci and B) That Bluefly made some mistakes a while back and learned some hard lessons. If you simply can't believe it's the real deal, perhaps you should consider selling it?......:shrugs:

9. divadarlinn, the bag looks authentic. And I agree with the other gals, Gucci WOULD NOT have repaired it if it was not authentic.

How are the red sneakers holding out? I hope a pair pops up on ebay in my size.

10. Your bag is def. real. I can spot a fake a mile away. It's like it screams, "hey I look cheap." Don't worry, gucci would be able to tell right away if it was fake and would not have repaired it. BTW Love your bag!:smile:

11. ok thanks girls! I feel a lot better now. ELONGREACH, the red sneakers are doing great, they always get complimented and they are on sale at gucci for $210 now so you should definitely get a pair!

12. Sounds like you got the reassurance you needed...hope you can now enjoy your gorgeous bag worry-free!!!!!!!!!