Need reassurance

divadarlinn

Jul 17, 2006
New York
Hey ladies. So i have the biba hobo whice I ordered from bluefly :confused1: ...after hearing all the authenticity problems with them it had me shaky. Then i posted pics of it on here....everyone agreed it was authentic but thenn after about only a week two of the rivets/studs unscrewed and came off....so i brought it to the Gucci store and they repaired it for no charge ( I told them it was given as a gift). My question is, do u think its possible my bag is fake even though gucci repaired it. should I just send it back and get a refund from bluefly?

icechick

clutch ho!
Dec 16, 2005
Reykjavik
I seriously doubt Gucci would have repaired it if it wasn't authentic. Just relax and enjoy your bag, I'm sure it's perfect!!

LOREBUNDE

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
Florida
Thats funny, this morning I was on NM and checking out Gucci bags and decided that style was my favorite, the white biba hobo. Can you post a pic?

divadarlinn

Jul 17, 2006
New York
Thats funny, this morning I was on NM and checking out Gucci bags and decided that style was my favorite, the white biba hobo. Can you post a pic?

Yes its definitely my favorite too which I why I don't want to get rid of it but I refuse to carry a fake bag so I'm going through mass confusion right now lol. I'm at work but when I get home I'll definitely post some pics again!

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Margaritaville
I compared the stitching, zippers and zipper pulls to my Amalfi (from Saks) that I literally had in my lap as I was comparing it to your pictures and they are identical.

I don't know what it will take to convince you that a)Your bag is a REAL Gucci and B) That Bluefly made some mistakes a while back and learned some hard lessons. If you simply can't believe it's the real deal, perhaps you should consider selling it?......:shrugs:

elongreach

140 lbs lighter
O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Maryland
divadarlinn, the bag looks authentic. And I agree with the other gals, Gucci WOULD NOT have repaired it if it was not authentic.

How are the red sneakers holding out? I hope a pair pops up on ebay in my size.

divadarlinn

Jul 17, 2006
New York
ok thanks girls! I feel a lot better now. ELONGREACH, the red sneakers are doing great, they always get complimented and they are on sale at gucci for $210 now so you should definitely get a pair!

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Toronto
Sounds like you got the reassurance you needed...hope you can now enjoy your gorgeous bag worry-free!!!!!!!!!