Need Really Hard-Core Concealer

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
I have some marks on my face from when I fell on my face with my glasses on. Very black eyes, that cleared up, except for crescent marks under my under-eyes (a little further down I mean) right where the rims of my glasses hit. The marks are not red but brownish and are probably broken capillaries (my guess).

Foundation makes them stand out even more it is so weird! I have tried so many concealing efforts: green, yellow, regular concealer, full-coverage foundation and lastly, a cover pencil from Bobbi Brown recommended by online chat. Nothing works!

I have a consultation tomorrow at a Medspa and pray there is some kind of procedure that can remove these marks. Until and unless, have you all any recommendations for major coverage? I have fair skin, pink undertones and often take the second lightest foundation in a particular line. TIA

I have some marks on my face from when I fell on my face with my glasses on. Very black eyes, that cleared up, except for crescent marks under my under-eyes (a little further down I mean) right where the rims of my glasses hit. The marks are not red but brownish and are probably broken capillaries (my guess).

Foundation makes them stand out even more it is so weird! I have tried so many concealing efforts: green, yellow, regular concealer, full-coverage foundation and lastly, a cover pencil from Bobbi Brown recommended by online chat. Nothing works!

I have a consultation tomorrow at a Medspa and pray there is some kind of procedure that can remove these marks. Until and unless, have you all any recommendations for major coverage? I have fair skin, pink undertones and often take the second lightest foundation in a particular line. TIA

Have you tried IT Cosmetics?

Reactions: chessmont
Interestingly and amazingly, none of your great suggestions covered the vein lines. Not even the Dermablend which supposedly covers varicose veins!

So Wednesday I have the first of 4 laser treatments and I hope they work or I'm just going to have to get past my feelings and look past the lines. Hope it works. Thanks everyone for your suggestions!

Interestingly and amazingly, none of your great suggestions covered the vein lines. Not even the Dermablend which supposedly covers varicose veins!

So Wednesday I have the first of 4 laser treatments and I hope they work or I'm just going to have to get past my feelings and look past the lines. Hope it works. Thanks everyone for your suggestions!
Sounds like you need a color corrector and then a concealer. Kat Von D Lock It concealer is excellent and doesn't budge. Instead of putting your concealer on and immediately starting to blend, wait a few seconds for it to dry down a bit then blend it out. It will give better coverage that way.

Reactions: chessmont
Sounds like you need a color corrector and then a concealer. Kat Von D Lock It concealer is excellent and doesn't budge. Instead of putting your concealer on and immediately starting to blend, wait a few seconds for it to dry down a bit then blend it out. It will give better coverage that way.
thx berry diva! seeing as these marks may not be removable I will have to try this as well.

Reactions: berrydiva