need QUICK HELP!

miss.angela526

All about Vuitton
O.G.
Jul 1, 2006
I am trying to act fast on the news that I might not get to buy my dream perfo speedy!

I have one on hold for me but again am at a crossroads....do I buy?

And I don't even know if I will like it IRL. I CAN always send it back I know, but then I am out probably $30 in shipping. I know though, it might be worth it to see IRL

there is also the idea that if I hold onto it, when they really are all out (IF they are ever all out)...that I can sell it for hopefully close to what I bought it for

HELP LADIES! I NEED TO DECIDE QUICK! I have to go to work but can call to confirm my order on my supper break

help help help!!!!!:wtf:

You should get it. If it's your dream bag you've already envisioned yourself carrying it, outfits, etc. Of course, you could be disappointed when you get it, but then you would at least KNOW.

dialing vuitton........

I hope this is worth it for me!

i at least hope, if I do decide to keep it and fall out of love...that I can get my money back from someone else who will love it too!

I am trying to act fast on the news that I might not get to buy my dream perfo speedy!

I have one on hold for me but again am at a crossroads....do I buy?

And I don't even know if I will like it IRL. I CAN always send it back I know, but then I am out probably $30 in shipping. I know though, it might be worth it to see IRL

there is also the idea that if I hold onto it, when they really are all out (IF they are ever all out)...that I can sell it for hopefully close to what I bought it for

HELP LADIES! I NEED TO DECIDE QUICK! I have to go to work but can call to confirm my order on my supper break

help help help!!!!!:wtf:

The green one on Elux with Free Shipping!!!

iif you fall out of love ^^^ then you can sell it on ebay for double, even though this isnt the nicest thing to do..
because some people will want it that badly...

:nuts:

that's the face when I hear "sell it for double!"
and you're right...that isn't the nicest thing to do...TPF members of course would have first dibs on it! For only 50% markup:P

It won't ship out until Monday.....:sad:
I swear I just waited a year and a lifetime for my miroir...

which reminds me..gotta get some pics up of that!