I am trying to act fast on the news that I might not get to buy my dream perfo speedy! I have one on hold for me but again am at a crossroads....do I buy? And I don't even know if I will like it IRL. I CAN always send it back I know, but then I am out probably $30 in shipping. I know though, it might be worth it to see IRL there is also the idea that if I hold onto it, when they really are all out (IF they are ever all out)...that I can sell it for hopefully close to what I bought it for HELP LADIES! I NEED TO DECIDE QUICK! I have to go to work but can call to confirm my order on my supper break help help help!!!!!