need QUICK HELP!

miss.angela526

All about Vuitton
O.G.
Jul 1, 2006
I am trying to act fast on the news that I might not get to buy my dream perfo speedy!

I have one on hold for me but again am at a crossroads....do I buy?

And I don't even know if I will like it IRL. I CAN always send it back I know, but then I am out probably $30 in shipping. I know though, it might be worth it to see IRL

there is also the idea that if I hold onto it, when they really are all out (IF they are ever all out)...that I can sell it for hopefully close to what I bought it for

HELP LADIES! I NEED TO DECIDE QUICK! I have to go to work but can call to confirm my order on my supper break

help help help!!!!!:wtf:

puteri

May 15, 2006
I am trying to act fast on the news that I might not get to buy my dream perfo speedy!

I have one on hold for me but again am at a crossroads....do I buy?

And I don't even know if I will like it IRL. I CAN always send it back I know, but then I am out probably $30 in shipping. I know though, it might be worth it to see IRL

there is also the idea that if I hold onto it, when they really are all out (IF they are ever all out)...that I can sell it for hopefully close to what I bought it for

HELP LADIES! I NEED TO DECIDE QUICK! I have to go to work but can call to confirm my order on my supper break

help help help!!!!!:wtf:

The green one on Elux with Free Shipping!!!

miss.angela526

All about Vuitton
O.G.
Jul 1, 2006
iif you fall out of love ^^^ then you can sell it on ebay for double, even though this isnt the nicest thing to do..
because some people will want it that badly...

:nuts:

that's the face when I hear "sell it for double!"
and you're right...that isn't the nicest thing to do...TPF members of course would have first dibs on it! For only 50% markup:P

It won't ship out until Monday.....:sad:
I swear I just waited a year and a lifetime for my miroir...

which reminds me..gotta get some pics up of that!