need quick help! turq or coral??

AtelierPax

~elsea~
Jan 14, 2009
lol i had to pull the trigger on ruelala ... wasn't sure how long they'd last at the crazy prices plus in time for christmas w/free shipping .... i saw the comment about the turq possibly fading and got nervous and saw so many comments about how lovely coral was ... plus i already have 1 turq bag (RM mamm) so i went w/coral .... i'm hoping i will love it! tho i'm still torn over turq too ... wish i could do BOTH! LOL ... this pic here tho i think sold me on coral ... ... that and i'm really looking forward to the tangerine pantone color of 2012 .... ;)

anybody else getting anything from RLL?

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
I can't believe none of those bags are sold out on rue la la. I wanted to buy one to try the brand but I've spent way too much on bags lately.

piosavsfan

O.G.
Dec 28, 2010
California
I can't believe none of those bags are sold out on rue la la. I wanted to buy one to try the brand but I've spent way too much on bags lately.
Seems like the spring collection was not that popular. The prices are crazy good, but the only color I would want - turquoise - I already have.

AtelierPax

~elsea~
Jan 14, 2009
i know! i can't believe they are still available ... i remember when i got the spring email w/the coral crossbody i swooned ... clicked on it, swooned again over the turquoise ... was still carrying a rather big dipe bag at that point so couldn't justify but kept an eye on them for sales ... the pricing is fabulous ... wish i could justify something in turq too but i can't ... gotta be good!

AtelierPax

~elsea~
Jan 14, 2009
i actually ordered a little jpk lovesac bag in orange to pair w/the coral ... i'll carry my stuff and non-spillable items in the LP and baby/kids' stuff and snacks in the lovesac ... these colors make me want to go on vacay tho!